October 18, 2019 7:00PM
Adult Overnight - CSI Museum
There is a deadly mystery at the museum and we need your help to solve it! Can you collect the evidence and put the pieces together using science? Unravel the clues from the scene by conducting experiments in our CSI Lab, including DNA extraction, fingerprint analysis and toxicology testing as you learn from experts in forensic science. Time will be ticking though as you only have until the next morning to determine your best guess as to what happened, before the answer is revealed over breakfast.
The cost of the program is $115 per person. YP Members must use the YP promo code to receive discounted rate.
By submitting this registration, I and my guests, and their family members, representative, heirs and assigns, hereby release and hold harmless the Museum of Science, Inc., d/b/a Frost Science, and its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, and representatives from and against any all liability for lost or stolen personal items, damages, injuries of any kind to person and/or property, or losses as a result of attending and/or participating in any class, program, tour, or other function of the museum unless such claim, loss or damage directly and solely results from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Frost Science. I understand that overnight guests are responsible for any damage to museum or museum property.By submitting this registration, I and my guests, understand that this is an agreed code of conduct, including but not limited to the following:
- Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times, including shoes when walking around the museum.
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older and show a valid government issued photo ID at check-in.
- The museum and its vendors reserve the right to stop service of alcohol to individuals who appear to be intoxicated and close alcohol sales in general at its discretion. Any guest that (i) engages in any behavior inappropriate for a public setting or (ii) tampers with our exhibitions and/or animals will be removed immediately from the museum with no refund. Serious violations may result in being permanently banned from the museum and/or criminal prosecution.
- No outside food or drink is allowed on the premises.
- Museum management reserves the right to remove any individual from museum property in its sole discretion without prior warning or refund.
- Smoking, including vaping, is strictly prohibited on museum property, but a Frost Science team member can direct you to a designated smoking area off site.
By submitting this registration, I authorize the Museum of Science, Inc., d/b/a Frost Science to take photographs of myself and guests for marketing purposes. I give permission for pictures to be used in the museum’s printed materials, including advertisements, brochures, flyers and web sites. If you wish to not be photographed for these purposes please indicate on the check box below.
By submitting this registration, I hereby confirm that the information provided herein is accurate and I agree to be bound by the statements, disclaimers and releases contained herein.
Please note that all sales are final and there are no refunds. Credit will not be provided for absences.